As directed by the government of Assam on 07-06-2020, all the fresh admission will be held through online mode only. No offline forms will be issued by the college authority to the candidates.
After filling the online admission forms, the merit list will be declared through the college website. The College admission committee comprising of senior and experienced teachers coordinates the smooth conduct of the admission process. The decision of the committee would be final in this regard. For any wrong and misleading information given in the admission online form, the admission will be liable to be cancelled. Date of admission will be notified through college website.
Required documents to be uploaded for Admission:
- Scanned copy of the Mark Sheets & Certificate of the last qualified examination.( SEBA & AHSEC)
- Caste certificate (wherever necessary)
- Scanned Copy of own signature, self-signed photograph.
- Own Bank Account details (Account No, Bank Name, Branch Name, and IFSC).
- Disability Certificate (If it is required)
- Age Proof (HSLC admit card/Birth certificate)
- Contact No of self/father/guardian.
- Registration card of H.S./GU/Migration (if necessary)
- Anti-ragging affidavit(to be filled online at antiragging.in and submit the downloaded copy along with admission form)
- Details of co-curricular activities.
- After Completion of admission process, the student will have to collect their invoice personally from the office of the College.
Commencement of classes will be notified through college website and college notice board. Reservation of seats are to be followed as per Assam Govt. Reservation rules.
Point to be noted:
Students who have discontinued their studies after passing the qualifying exam (HS) will have to produce a gap certificate issued by the head of the institution last attended/Court Affidavit& the activities of the students during the period of gap has to be mentioned.
The students from other than AHSEC or GU will be produced their migration certificate.
Eligibility for Admission
- Admission to TDC/BA 1st Semester classes is open for those who have passed the HS (10+2) standard Examination conducted by Assam Higher Secondary Education Council or Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE) or any other equivalent examination recognized by GU/DU or any other university.
- Admission will be strictly on the criterion of merit & governed by the college admission committee. The Principal’s decision regarding admission is final.
- Seats are reserved for ST/SC/OBC/Physically handicapped in accordance with the existing rules.
- Preference will be given to the students having proficiency in Extra-curricular activities under rules.
- Students who want to get admitted in 2nd Sem/ 3rd Sem/4th Sem/5th Sem/6th Sem must submit &depositedtheir form and dues through online as per dates fixed by the college authority.